Gem Oils – Living with COVID-19
With the challenging Covid-19 circumstances and the necessary precautions being taken globally to contain the spread of the Covid-19 virus, we advise of the following update:
- As a critical supplier to the public transport, agriculture, haulage and food sectors, Gem Oils has an obligation to sustain supply to keep essential services operating, across the island. Gem Oils is closely monitoring this evolving situation.
- Across the company, we are following the government & HSE guidelines to implement social distancing and cleanliness in our workplaces.
- The Gem Oils sales team will continue to serve customers and are available to contact here.
- You may also contact us at:
- We have facilitated remote working and have a contingency plan in place to cover staff absences/shortages.
- Our supply chain function remains operational at optimal capacity.
- All customer orders are being expedited at normal service levels.
- When receiving Gem Oils deliveries, we ask that you cooperate with the social distancing protocols we have put in place with our drivers to reduce transmission risk.
- Please arrange to settle invoices by cheque or bank transfer. Bank details can be found on every Gem Oils invoice. If you have any queries relating to these or any other matters please do not hesitate to contact Gem Oils Ltd on 0494378116.
- Happy New Year to all, and stay safe from the Gem Oils team!